This episode is all about Safety and Veterinary Care at the Rolex Kentucky Three Day Event. Rusty Lowe, a former Safety Coordinator for Rolex, shares some of the challenges of providing medical care at a large event like Rolex. Dr. Catherine Kohn, the Rolex Chief Veterinary Official, reviews the role of the veterinarians during an international event. Listen in…
Eventing Radio Episode 6 – Show Notes and Links:
- Play the February Eventing Trivia Contest and win a year’s supply of Summer Games Electrolytes from Kentucky Performance Products.
- Scientific feeding made easy with palaMOUNTAINS MyBeau PRO. Find out more about palaMOUNTAINS products at palaMOUNTAINS.net or give them a call at (704) 588-5590.
- Here are the latest pictures from the construction at the Kentucky Horse Park:
- Australian born eventer Matt Ryan hopes to receive approval from the International Equestrian Federation to change his nationality to the United Kingdom. Read more…
- The USET Foundation is pleased to announce that the Jacqueline B. Mars International Competition and Training Grant has been awarded to 21-year-old Jennie Brannigan of San Diego, CA. Learn more…
- Thanks to Kentucky Performance Products, your source for products that are designed to target specific problems. Learn more about their terrific products.
- Thank you to Rusty Lowe, Safety Officer, for joining us on the show to speak about the medical side of Rolex.
- It was great to have Dr. Catherine Kohn, the Rolex Chief Veterinary Official at the Rolex Kentucky Three Day Event, on this episode with us.
Download or Subscribe: