Three-time Rolex winner and Olympian Karen O’Connor and her groom and friend Max Corcoran join us this week to talk about the Rolex Kentucky Three Day Event. Karen and Max share with us their memories, which features stories of some of the 30 plus horses that Karen has ridden round Rolex including her beloved pony ‘Teddy’ O’Connor. Listen in…
Eventing Radio Episode 7 – Show Notes and Links:
- Only a few more days to play the February Eventing Trivia Contest and win a year’s supply of Summer Games Electrolytes from Kentucky Performance Products.
- Clayton Fredericks exposes a horse fraud scam. A Dubai-based fraudster, who has previously tried to con people selling their luxury yachts and holiday homes, has turned his attentions to British horse owners. Read more…
- Scientific feeding made easy with palaMOUNTAINS MyBeau PRO. Find out more about palaMOUNTAINS products at palaMOUNTAINS.net or give them a call at (704) 588-5590.
- USEA Now Accepting Nominees for the 2009 Eventing Hall of Fame. See how you can nominate your favorite rider and horse.
- Thanks to Kentucky Performance Products, your source for products that are designed to target specific problems. Learn more about their terrific products.
- Chattahoochee Hills was added to 2009 Adequan United States Eventing Association Gold Cup Series. Learn more…
- Stay tuned next week as we speak to Rolex cross country course designer Mike Etherington Smith as well as event rider Jennie Brannigan who just won the Jacqueline Mars Scholarship.
- A correction in the interview with Karen O’Connor: Mr. Maxwell was originally owned and imported from Ireland by the Firestones for their son Matthew. He was then purchased by Dick & Vita Thompson in 1989 for Karen to ride and went on to win Rolex in 1991 under their ownership…
Download or Subscribe: