Two Rolex Kentucky Three Day Event rookies join us this week to share their excitement. Learn how Ashley Adams and Maddie Blackman are feeling just four weeks away from their first 4 star event. Plus, eventing news and an exciting announcement. Listen in…
Eventing Radio Show Episode 11 – Show Notes and Links:
- Only a few days left to win March’s Eventing Giveaway! We have two great prizes you can win and this month there is no trivia – just register to win. The first prize is a Toklat Wither Relief Pad donated by KBC Horse Supplies, the source for all your horse’s needs. The second item is a six month supply of palaMOUNTAINS Equine donated by palaMOUNTAINS, providing Nutritional Science for Animals.
- We are very excited to announce that EquestrianLife.com is now the Official Social Community of the Horse Radio Network. Go to EquestrianLife.com and click on the “Horse Radio” link at the top of the page. You can have conversations about any of the shows on the Horse Radio Network with other fans and listeners. Equestrian Life is free to join and we think you will love it. It is truly a community made for equestrians, give it a try.
- The organizers of the last remaining five events offering CCI* with steeplechase anywhere in the world, have banded together to launch a new series, the Classic Three-Day Event Series, in hopes of saving this historic format. Learn more about these classic events…
- Irish eventers are being asked to contribute towards their training funds during the worsening economic climate. See how much they are expected to pay…
- We thank Kentucky Performance Products for their support of the Eventing Radio Show. Neigh-Lox, the original equine antacid is recommended by veterinarians and leading horsemen as a way of maintaining a healthy stomach which reduces the risk of ulcers. Neigh-Lox can be given daily to horses exposed to stressful conditions or as needed when shipping, competing or during stall confinement.
- Princess Anne is having difficulty selling her horses – because people think they’re the rejects of her World Champion daughter Zara Phillips. Read more about Princess Anne’s dilemma….
- Yorkshire rider Nicola Wilson will be facing one of her most challenging events to date when she travels to America next month to compete in the famous four- star Rolex Kentucky Three-Day Event in Lexington riding Opposition Buzz. Read more about Nicola Wilson and Opposition Buzz…
- Pupils at Monmouth Comprehensive School, Wales are taking up the reins with a little help from world class event riders Matt and Marie Ryan and the Redbrook Equestrian Centre. Learn more about how the Ryans are giving back…
- Thank you palaMOUNTAINS for your support. palaMOUNTAINS Equine delivers a precise combination of vitamins and nutrients in a liquid oil emulsion. It is rich in anti-inflammatory Omega-3 fatty acids and has 99.5% absorption. The sugar-free formula is ideal for all life stages.
- Learn more about Rolex rookie Ashley Adams at bonniemosser.com.
- Read more about Rolex rookie Maddie Blackman at mbeventing.com.
Download or Subscribe: