Buck Davidson joins us to share stories of his past growing up with his famous father, his fantastic year on a couple of his best horses to date and what lies ahead for the 2010 World Equestrian Games. Sinead Halpin also joins us to speak about the silent auction being help to benefit the Professional Riders Organization. Listen in….
Eventing Radio Show Episode 34 – Show Notes and Links:
- For those of you looking for the giveaway, it will be back in August. Look for it then.
- Angus Smales took home the biggest prize ever offered in JumpCross when he won £2,500 in the inaugural Lincoln JumpCross Eventer’s Challenge in England. Robin Dunlop, who first had the idea for JumpCross and hosted this competition at the sport’s headquarters, Grange Farm, Wittering.
- Two important dates have just been added to the 2009 IDHSNA/USEA Future Event Horse schedule, The first is a qualifier event, which will be held at Green Hill Park in Salem, Virginia on August 8th in conjunction with the Blue Ridge Eventing Association’s combined test and dressage show. Also, the USEA has solidified plans to host the 2009 FEH Championships at the fall Virginia Horse Center in Lexington, Virginia where the championships will be held in conjunction with the Virginia Horse Trials on October 3-November 1.
- The USEA is looking for nominees from your area for the USEA Board of Governors. Please fill out the BOG Nominee Application (PDF 128K) and submit to nominate your representative for the USEA Board.
- Thanks to Sinead Halpin for stopping by to speak about the silent auction benefiting the Professional Rider’s Organization. Visit the PRO’s website for more information.
Download or Subscribe: