Phillip Dutton joins us for the first time to speak about the Professional Rider Organization’s support of the Plantation Field’s International Horse Trial in September and his plans for the fall. Plus, Kate Green checks in with a report on the success of thein Poland. Listen in…
Eventing Radio Episode 38 – Show Notes and Links:
- Only a couple of days left to enter the new Horse Radio Network Giveaway:
- Thank you to Phillip Dutton for joining us to speak about Plantation Field International Horse Trials on September 18 -20, 2009 and will feature three levels of competition, including a CIC***, CIC** and CIC*.
- We appreciate Kate Green taking time to share her experiences at the HSBC FEI World Cup Final. Germany’s Michael Jung confirmed his status as a rising star in the sport of eventing when he rode superbly on La Biosthetique Sam to become the first German winner of the final, held for the first time in Eastern Europe at Strzegom Poland. Read more and see the results.
- Visit the PRO website to learn more about the Professional Riders Organization.
- History repeated itself last weekend when Leslie Law and Fleeceworks Mystere Du Val jumped a double-clear show jumping round to successfully defend their position as CIC3* Champions at the Richland Park Horse Trials in Michigan. See the results.
- Last year’s winner, William Fox-Pitt will be defending his title at the 2009 Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials (September 3-6). Eight Americans are crossing the pond to compete at Burghley including:
- Organizers of four British Eventing (BE) fixtures have called time this season and other events are in doubt for 2010 due to the credit crunch and poor weather. Read more…
- Please visit our sponsors as they make this show possible:
Download or Subscribe: