Introducing eventing legend New Zealander, Andrew Nicholson, who makes his debut on the show to talk about how he got to be one of the sport’s most prolific riders. Plus a listener’s question; Justin Hull asks why are there not more men in US eventing? All that and more on this week’s show so take a listen…
Eventing Radio Episode 111 – Show Notes and Links:
- Show Host: Chris Stafford
- Guest Co-host: Boyd Martin
- Photo Credit: Horse & Hound
- Guest: Andrew Nicholson – a Kiwi eventing legend in his own lifetime – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Nicholson.
- Guest: Justin Hull; a listener with a view on men in the sport.
- Recommended Christmas Gifts:
- Pilates for Riders – Lindsay Wilcox-Reid; Pub J.A. Allen – www.halebooks.com/allen
- Equine Biomechanics for Riders – Karin Blignault; Pub. J.A. Allen – www.halebooks.com/allen
- The Horse in Virginia – Julie A Cambell; Pub.Virginia Press – www.upress.virginia.edu
- The Principles of Farriery – Chris Colles BvetMed, PHD, HonFWCF, MRCVS and Ron Ware, FWCF; Pub. J.A. Allen – www.halebooks.com/allen
Please visit our sponsors as they make this show possible:
Download or Subscribe: