A special treat this week as Jess Montgomery returns, this time as co-host. With the autumn three day events upon us we concentrate on rider fitness: Boyd Martin expands on his new fitness regime for his horses that he picked up after his summer in England, and we also talk to the US Olympic team massage therapist Angela Cooney about how she helps both the horses and riders improve their performance. Plus the final part in our series from Dr Laura Werner in preparing for your Three Day Event. Tune in kids!
Eventing Radio Episode 215 by Bit of Britain – Show Notes and Links:
- Show Hosts: Samantha Clark, follow her on Twitter and at Eventing Nation and John Kyle. Follow John Kyle on Twitter.
- Guest Co-Host: Jess Montgomery, visit Clark Montgomery’s Facebook or follow Jess & Clark Montgomery on Twitter.
- Photo: Boyd Martin at Plantation Field, credit Samantha Clark
- Guest: Boyd Martin
- Special Report: Neville News
- Guest: Angela Cooney
- Guest: Dr. Laura Werner
- Of the Week:
- Man of the Week is Michael Barisone, read Sammantha’s interview on Eventing Nation
- TV Series Homeland that just won a bunch of Emmy Awards
- Link: Listen to all the HRN shows on the Hallway Feeds iPhone App
- Link: Click here for the trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter or join the Eventing Radio Facebook fan page.
Boyd Martin on Party Boy, credit Samantha Clark
Universe 2, credit Samantha Clark
Listen, Download or Subscribe: