With winter approaching we’ve got exactly what you need to combat the SAD blues – retail therapy! We continue to look at what makes the perfect eventer, and how to find one: John talked to Michael Wynne of Uptown Eventing and Samantha chatted with Frances Stead of Clifton Eventing – both of whom were well-represented at all the CCI****s this year, as well as at the London Olympic Games. Get your credit cards out, and tune in!
Eventing Radio Episode 218 by Bit of Britain – Show Notes and Links:
- Show Hosts: Samantha Clark, follow her on Twitter and at Eventing Nation and John Kyle. Follow John Kyle on Twitter.
- Photo: Clifton Promise ridden by Jock Paget
- Guest: Michael Wynne of Uptown Eventing
- Guest: Frances Stead of Clifton Eventing
- Link: Listen to all the HRN shows on the Hallway Feeds iPhone App
- Link: Click here for the trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter or join the Eventing Radio Facebook fan page.
- Bit of Britain Product of the Week: Snuggy Hoods Silky Bib
Listen, Download or Subscribe: