Joe Meyer joins Samantha to take a look back at the Pau CCI**** in France, with Samantha’s stand-out of the weekend, Trig Point, ridden by Nicky Roncoroni, and look forward to Galway Downs CCI*** on the East Coast of California. Meanwhile, Michael Pollard is lucky to be able to divert his mare Shchoensgreen’s Hanni from the CCI*** at Fairhill to the event at Galway Downs in California after an in-barn vet exam revealed a heart disorder. Dr Laura Werner walks us through what you should be aware of in your own horse, and how to treat atrial fib. Plus, will Joe spill the beans about what really went down at Clayton Fredericks’ Welcome to Ocala Party? Tune in to find out…..!
Eventing Radio Episode 220 by Bit of Britain – Show Notes and Links:
- Show Hosts: Samantha Clark, follow her on Twitter and at Eventing Nation and John Kyle. Follow John Kyle on Twitter.
- Guest Host: Joe Meyer, follow Joe Meyer on Twitter
- Photo: Schoensgreen Hanni, credit Samantha Clark
- Guest: Nicky Roncoroni, follow Nicky Roncoroni on Twitter
- Guest: Dr. Laura Werner from Hagyard Equine Medical Institute
- Goresbridge Go for Gold Event Horse Sale, November 12 – 14, 2012
- Link: Listen to all the HRN shows on the Hallway Feeds iPhone App
- Link: Click here for the trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter or join the Eventing Radio Facebook fan page.
- Visit Bit of Britain at the Springfield, MA Equine Affaire!
Listen, Download or Subscribe: