With less than 100 days to go this week’s show is all about Rolex. Samantha’s co-host could very well be called the Queen of Rolex as she’s won the event an incredible four times – we’re thrilled to welcome Kim Severson back to the show to talk about Rolex of course, but also about her new farm, her exciting young horses, and answer a listener’s question about how to find, and keep sponsors. If Kim is the queen of Rolex, then Nigel Casserly is definitely the voice of Rolex and it was announced this week that Mike Tucker will replace him this year. Samantha caught up with him to find out where we can still hear him, and what memories he’ll take with him after 36 years of commentating at the Kentucky Horse Park. Finally the Rolex Kentucky Director of Competition spills the beans on who we’ll be following as featured riders in the lead up to the event this spring, how to get the best seat in the house on cross country day, and much more. Tune in, kids!
Eventing Radio Episode 232 by Bit of Britain – Show Notes and Links:
- Hosted by: Samantha Clark and Hannah Sue Burnett, follow Hannah Sue on Twitter or visit HSB Eventing
- Photo Credit: by Samantha Clark
- Guest Co-Host: Kim Severson, follow Kim Severson on Facebook
- Guest: Nigel Casserly
- Guest: Christina Gray, Director of Competition for the Rolex KY Three Day Event
- Links: Follow Rolex Ky 3 Day on Twitter
- Links: Listen to the HRN shows on the Hallway Feeds iPhone App
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
- Learn more about the Pro Riders Organization here.
Listen, Download or Subscribe: