This week we turn our attention to England. Jess Montgomery persuades her husband Clark to join in a conversation about what it’s really like to up sticks and move lock, stock and barrel to another country; it might be every aspiring US eventer’s dream to base themselves in England, but is it really a nightmare?! We also have a super report from the International Eventing Forum that took place last week in Hartpury from Gavin Makinson. Dont miss it!
Eventing Radio Episode 235 by Bit of Britain – Show Notes and Links:
- Show Hosts: Samantha Clark, follow her on Twitter and at Eventing Nation and Jess Montgomery, visit Clark Montgomery’s Facebook or follow Jess & Clark Montgomery on Twitter or visit Montgomery Eventing.
- Photo: Gavin Makinson, credit Samantha Clark
- Guest: Gavin Makinson, follow Gavin Makinson on Twitter.
- Links: International Eventing Forum 2013
- Links: Listen to the HRN shows on the Hallway Feeds iPhone App
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
- Learn more about the Pro Riders Organization here or follow PRO Event Riders on Twitter.
Listen, Download or Subscribe: