After a couple of listener requests we bring Doug Payne back as a guest to see if he can demystify all the new and amended FEI rules and regulations for us. As a four star eventer, top level show-jumper, dressage judge and thoroughly nice guy we thought there probably aren’t many people better qualified to explain everything to us in laymans’ terms and besides, we wanted an excuse to catch up with him anyway! Plus, we find out how Clark went at Burnham Market and of course, an all-important weather update! Tune in!
Eventing Radio Episode 242 by Bit of Britain – Show Notes and Links:
- Hosted by: Samantha Clark, follow her on Twitter and at Eventing Nation and Jess Montgomery, visit Clark Montgomery’s Facebook or follow Jess & Clark Montgomery on Twitter or visit Montgomery Eventing.
- Guest: Doug Payne
- Photos: Top, Doug Payne at The Fork 2012, bottom Jess & Clark at The Fork 2012, credit Samantha Clark
- Source: USEF
- Links: Follow Rolex Ky 3 Day on Twitter
- Links: Road to the Horse
- Links: Listen to the HRN shows on the Hallway Feeds iPhone App
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
- Learn more about the Pro Riders Organization here.
- Check out the Bit of Britain product of the Week: Baker Plaid Collection