We talk to Lynn Symansky who’s heading to Rolex with Donner, her OTTB that she’s brought on since a four year old, and who had a great final run at The Fork, winning the CIC***. We also chat to Allie Knowles about tackling Rolex for the first time with her mare Last Call and who also had a great last run at The Fork in the Advanced division, and why you should NEVER fly with US Airlines! Tune in!
Eventing Radio Episode 243 by Bit of Britain – Show Notes and Links:
- Hosted by: Samantha Clark, follow her on Twitter and at Eventing Nation and Jess Montgomery, visit Clark Montgomery’s Facebook or follow Jess & Clark Montgomery on Twitter or visit Montgomery Eventing.
- Guest: Lynn Symansky, follow Lynn Symansky on Facebook, and Twitter, visit Lynn Symansky Equestrian.
- Guest: Allie Knowles, follow Allie Knowles on Facebook, and Twitter, visit Alexandra Knowles Eventing.
- Photos: Top: Allie Knowles on Last Call. Below: Lynn Symansky with Donner. Credit Samantha Clark
- Links: Follow Rolex Ky 3 Day on Twitter
- Rolex Special: Clarion Hotel Lexington, KY, call 859-233-0512 to book your room and mention Eventing Radio Show for a special rate!
- Links: Listen to the HRN shows on the Hallway Feeds iPhone App
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
- Learn more about the Pro Riders Organization here.
- Check out the Bit of Britain product of the Week: Optimum Time Watch
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: Fleeceworks