Jess gives us a personal review of Belton Horse Trials in England, where her husband Clark rode her horse Universe aka Buzzy into 7th place in the Grantham Cup CIC***. Back Stateside we continue our Triple Crown Series on mentoring and talk to Emily Renfroe who’ll be tackling her first CCI**** at Rolex next week, along with her coach Canadian Olympian Kyle Carter. Plus, we pick John Nunn’s brains about the vendor village at Rolex including his all time bestsellers, and how many people it really takes to keep Bit of Britain running so smoothly. Also, don’t miss Nanki Doubleday on what you can expect at Rolex if you’re an owner Tune in!
Eventing Radio Episode 244 by Bit of Britain – Show Notes and Links:
- Hosted by: Samantha Clark, follow her on Twitter and at Eventing Nation and Jess Montgomery, visit Clark Montgomery’s Facebook or follow Jess & Clark Montgomery on Twitter or visit Montgomery Eventing.
- Guest: Emily Renfroe
- Guest: Kyle Carter, follow Kyle Carter on Facebook
- Guest: John Nunn of Bit of Britain, follow Bit of Britain on Facebook
- Guest: Nanki Doubleday
- Photos: Top: Emily Renfroe, bottom: Kyle Carter, credit Samantha Clark
- Links: Follow Rolex Ky 3 Day on Twitter
- Rolex Special: Clarion Hotel Lexington, KY, call 859-233-0512 to book your room and mention Eventing Radio Show for a special rate!
- Links: Listen to the HRN shows on the Hallway Feeds iPhone App
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
- Learn more about the Pro Riders Organization here.
- Check out the Bit of Britain product of the Week: Toklat Ortho-Impact Cross Country Pad
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: Fleeceworks, Triple Crown Feed