Back to business! With a changing of the guard and a renewed sense of purpose, the early Spring saw Eventing Training Sessions with Coach David O’Connor the length and breadth of the United States. Not just focusing on the elite, but on some of the bright stars beginning to forge a name for themselves, some of the younger horses, and a lot of America’s younger riders. With Rolex Kentucky and Badminton already behind us, and a busy European summer looming, Jess and Samantha sit down with US Coach David O’Connor in the first of a series to discuss goals, and review the season so far.
Eventing Radio Episode 248 by Bit of Britain – Show Notes and Links:
- Hosted by: Samantha Clark, follow her on Twitter and at Eventing Nation and Jess Montgomery, visit Clark Montgomery’s Facebook or follow Jess & Clark Montgomery on Twitter or visit Montgomery Eventing.
- Photo Top: Coach David O’Connor, Phillip Dutton on Mighty Nice, credit Samantha Clark
- Guest: David O’Connor
- Links: Jersey Fresh CCI3*
- Links: Listen to the HRN shows on the Hallway Feeds iPhone App
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
- Learn more about the PRO Riders Organization here.