Exciting show today! We have another training tip for you, this time from Tamie Smith on the West Coast about how to assess a horse, but the main topic of our show today is about a super program in England called Bridging The Gap. Gill Watson, who of course was the Junior and Young Rider Team Trainer for so long, and so successfully, has now started a series of training days for riders who are at two and three star level, and we’re going to talk to her about that, we’re going to talk to SIR Mark Todd to ask him why he decided to get on board, and we’re also going to chat with Sponsor Cam Price of Keyflow Feeds.
Eventing Radio Episode 262 by Bit of Britain – Show Notes and Links:
- Hosted by: Samantha Clark, follow her on Twitter and at Eventing Nation and Jess Montgomery, visit Clark Montgomery’s Facebook or follow Jess & Clark Montgomery on Twitter or visit Montgomery Eventing.
- Photos: Above, Sir Mark Todd below, Tami Smith. Credit Samantha Clark
- Guest: Gill Watson on the Bridging the Gap Scholarship
- Guest: Sir Mark Todd, follow Mark Todd on Twitter, or Mark Todd Eventing on Facebook
- Guest: Cam Price from Keyflow Feeds
- Guest: Tami Smith
- There’s An App For That! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
- Learn more about the PRO Riders Organization here.