Jon Holling opens the show with a review of his recent visit to Red Hills with Jennie Brannigan and Buck Davidson, Laine Ashker stops by to catch up and Alison Stackpole joins in for an update on Maggie the OTTB. Julie Richards provides a short but oh-so-useful winter training tip. Listen in…
Eventing Radio Episode 283 by Bit of Britain – Show Notes and Links:
- Hosted by Samantha Clark, follow her on Twitter and at Eventing Nation and Jess Montgomery, visit Clark Montgomery’s Facebook or follow Jess & Clark Montgomery on Twitter or visit Montgomery Eventing.
- Photo: Jon Holling, Buck Davidson, Jennie Brannigan at Red Hills, source Jennie Brannigan Facebook
- Guest: Jon Holling, follow Jon Holling on Facebook
- Guest: Alison Stackpole and Laine Ashker, follow Laine Ashker on Facebook or Twitter
- Trainer Tip: Julie Richards
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
- Learn more about the PRO Riders Organization here.