Samantha and Jess rejoice in the much anticipated, and much delayed, start to the eventing season in the U.K. Then it’s off to The States with a host guests. Max Corcoran talks about her special jumper show in Ocala, Hawley Bennet-Awad on her early season plans, Allison Springer talks about Arthur’s return to competition and Will Coleman covers the George Morris clinic. At the finish, Andrea Leatherman offers some great jumping tips. Listen in…
Eventing Radio Episode 290 by Bit of Britain – Show Notes and Links:
- Hosted by Samantha Clark, follow her on Twitter and at Eventing Nation and Jess Montgomery, visit Clark Montgomery’s Facebook or follow Jess & Clark Montgomery on Twitter or visit Montgomery Eventing.
- Thank you to our title sponsor of the Eventing Radio Show Bit of Britain
- Photo: Allison Springer on Arther, source USEventing.com
- Guest: Max Corcoran, follow Max Corcoran on Facebook
- Guest: Hawley Bennet-Awad, follow Hawley Bennet Eventing on Facebook or Twitter
- Guest: Will Coleman, follow Will Coleman Equestrian on Facebook or Twitter
- Guest: Allison Springer, follow Allison Springer Eventing on Facebook or Twitter
- Trainer Tip: Andrea Leatherman, follow Andrea Leatherman Eventing on Facebook or Twitter
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
- Learn more about the PRO Riders Organization here.
- Get a great rate for Rolex at Clarion Hotel Lexington, mention Rolex Experience when you call 859-233-0512, limited offer.
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: Revitavet Therapeutic Systems, Martin Collins Equine Surfaces