Samantha and Jess are joined by Jon Holling and Allie Knowles who both had top finishes at recent events and Liz Halliday talks about her recent win in Portugal. At the finish, Laine Ashker offers advice on training for skinnies. Listen in…
Eventing Radio Episode 291 by Bit of Britain – Show Notes and Links:
- Hosted by Samantha Clark, follow her on Twitter and at Eventing Nation and Jess Montgomery, visit Clark Montgomery’s Facebook or follow Jess & Clark Montgomery on Twitter or visit Montgomery Eventing.
- Thank you to our title sponsor of the Eventing Radio Show Bit of Britain
- Photo: Jon Holling
- Guest: Jon Holling, follow Jon Holling on Facebook or Twitter
- Guest: Allie Knowles, follow Allie Knowles on Facebook or Twitter
- Guest: Liz Halliday, follow Liz Halliday on Facebook or Twitter
- Martin Collins Equine Surfaces Trainer Tip: Laine Ashker, follow Laine Ashker on Facebook or Twitter
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
- Learn more about the PRO Riders Organization here.
- Get a great rate for Rolex at Clarion Hotel Lexington, mention Rolex Experience when you call 859-233-0512, limited offer.