Right after a news report from Sinead Halpin, Samantha and Jess are joined by a pair of amazing eventers and the students they mentor: Kyle Carter and Libby Head, Karen O’connor and Lisa Barry. This week’s trainer tip is from Allison Springer. Listen in…
Eventing Radio Episode 295 by Bit of Britain – Show Notes and Links:
- Hosted by Samantha Clark, follow her on Twitter and at Eventing Nation and Jess Montgomery, visit Clark Montgomery’s Facebook or follow Jess & Clark Montgomery on Twitter or visit Montgomery Eventing.
- Thank you to our title sponsor of the Eventing Radio Show Bit of Britain
- Photo: Karen O’Connor, credit Lisa Barry, source O’Connor Equestrian
- Guest: Sinead Halpin, follow Sinead Halpin on Facebook or Twitter
- Guest: Kyle Carter, follow Kyle Carter on Facebook or Twitter
- Guest: Libby Head
- Guest: Karen O’Connor, follow O’Connor Equestrian on Facebook
- Guest: Lisa Barry
- Martin Collins Equine Surfaces Trainer Tip: Allison Springer
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
- Learn more about the PRO Riders Organization here.
- Get a great rate for Rolex at Clarion Hotel Lexington, mention Rolex Experience when you call 859-233-0512, limited offer.
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: Revitavet, Triple Crown Feeds