This week’s episode includes Stuart Horse Trials organizer Heidi Vahue, team coach David O’Connor on the USEA Safety Task Force, Dee Lee recounting her adventure at the O’Connor Event Camp and the SmartPak health segment featuring Dr. Gray with the low down on reducing colic risk factors. At the finish, Lara Knight has a tip on course walks. Listen in…
Eventing Radio Episode 307 by Bit of Britain – Show Notes and Links:
- Hosted by Samantha Clark, follow her on Twitter and at Eventing Nation and Jess Montgomery, visit Clark Montgomery’s Facebook or follow Jess & Clark Montgomery on Twitter or visit Montgomery Eventing.
- Thank you to our title sponsor of the Eventing Radio Show Bit of Britain
- Photo: Dee Lee
- Guest: Stuart Horse Trials organizer Heidi Vahue, follow Stuart Horse Trials on Facebook
- Guest: David O’Connor, follow O’Connor Equestrian on Facebook
- Guest: Dee Lee, follow Dee Lee on Twitter
- SmartPak Health Segment: Dr. Lydia on reducing risk factors for colic. Learn more about SmartPak ColiCare Program
- Martin Collins Equine Surfaces Trainer Tip: Lara Knight
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
- Learn more about the PRO Riders Organization here.